Programming with PHP and MYSQL course offers advanced knowledge in open source technologies MySQL and PHP to develop console and web applications. Gain hands-on training to use Connectors to access MySQL databases, query the database effectively, present data in...
Upon successful completion of developing SQL databases, students will be able to:
- Design and Implement Tables.
- Describe advanced table designs and Ensure Data Integrity through Constraints.
- Describe indexes, including Optimized and Column store indexes
- Design and Implement Views and Stored Procedures.
- Design and Implement User Defined Functions.
- Respond to data manipulation using triggers.
- Design and Implement In-Memory Tables.
- Implement Managed Code in SQL Server.
- Store and Query XML Data and Work with Spatial Data.
- Store and Query Blobs and Text Documents.
- Measure and Monitor Performance
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Must have good knowledge of relational databases.
- An Introduction to Database Development
- Designing and Implementing Tables
- Advanced Table Designs
- Ensuring Data Integrity Through Constraints
- Introduction to Indexes
- Designing Optimized Index Strategies
- Column store Indexes
- Designing and Implementing Views
- Designing and Implementing Stored Procedures
- Designing and Implementing User-Defined Functions
- Responding to Data Manipulation Via Triggers
- Using In-Memory Tables
- Implementing Managed Code in SQL Server
- Storing and Querying XML Data in SQL Server
- Storing and Querying Spatial Data in SQL Server
- Storing and Querying BLOBs and Text Documents in SQL Server
- SQL Server Concurrency
- Performance and Monitoring
Courses you maybe interested
CCNA Scaling Networks certification training advances your networking career and prepares you for networking analyst and engineering jobs. The course focuses on hands-on training to configure and troubleshoot routers and switches and resolve common issues with OSPF,...