Programming with PHP and MYSQL course offers advanced knowledge in open source technologies MySQL and PHP to develop console and web applications. Gain hands-on training to use Connectors to access MySQL databases, query the database effectively, present data in...
Upon successful completion of analyzing data with Power BI, students will be able to:
- Describe self-service BI.
- Describe the Power BI suite of products.
- Connect to data sources and optimize data models.
- Shape and combine data from different sources.
- Create reports and manage solutions.
- Connect to data stores using Power BI.
- Describe the Power BI developer API.
- Describe the Power BI mobile app.
- Must have good knowledge of relational databases and reporting.
- Must have basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology
- Understanding of basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).
- Must have good knowledge of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Introduction to Data Warehousing
- Planning Data Warehouse Infrastructure
- Designing and Implementing a Data Warehouse
- Column store Indexes
- Implementing an Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Creating an ETL Solution
- Implementing Control Flow in an SSIS Package
- Debugging and Troubleshooting SSIS Packages
- Implementing a Data Extraction Solution
- Enforcing Data Quality
- Master Data Services
- Extending SQL Server Integration Services
- Deploying and Configuring SSIS Packages
- Consuming Data in a Data Warehouse
Courses you maybe interested
CCNA Scaling Networks certification training advances your networking career and prepares you for networking analyst and engineering jobs. The course focuses on hands-on training to configure and troubleshoot routers and switches and resolve common issues with OSPF,...