Programming with PHP and MYSQL course offers advanced knowledge in open source technologies MySQL and PHP to develop console and web applications. Gain hands-on training to use Connectors to access MySQL databases, query the database effectively, present data in...
AWS Certification validates technical skills and cloud expertise
On completion of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Certification Training, the learner will be able to:
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Design and deploy AWS services to make infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency
- Efficiently handle Ingress and Egress data to and from AW
- Identify the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Estimate AWS pricing and identify cost control mechanisms
The attendees of this course should have the following prerequisites:
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and AWS
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon Glacier Storage
- Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute (Amazon EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block Storage (Amazon EBS)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon Cloud Watch, and Auto Scaling
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Databases and AWS
- Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Simple Workflow Service (SWF) and Simple Notification Service
- Domain Name System (DNS) and Amazon Routen53
- Amazon Elastic Cache
- Additional Key Services
- Security on AWS
- AWS Risk and Compliance
- Architecture Best Practices
- AWS Labs
Courses you maybe interested
CCNA Scaling Networks certification training advances your networking career and prepares you for networking analyst and engineering jobs. The course focuses on hands-on training to configure and troubleshoot routers and switches and resolve common issues with OSPF,...